Vanajanlinna Oy collect’s and processes your personal data only as permitted by law.
RIGHT TO INSPECT AND RECTIFY DATA
Customer has a right to inspect his/her own information. Information can be obtained by sending a written signed request to the following address:
FI - 13330 Harviala
In this context, customer may also request the deletion, correction or supplementation of their own data.
The processing of hotel customers' passenger data in an accommodation establishment is based on a law that specifically defines the retention of this information.
You have the right to prohibit the use of your information for direct marketing or other advertising by notifying Vanajanlinna Oy in writing.
1. THE CONTROLLER
FI - 13330 Harviala
Tel. 03 61020
2. NAME OF THE REGISTER
Vanajanlinna Group's marketing and communications customer register.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The customer’s personal data may be used for the following purposes
- Customer relations management and development
- Implementation of services
- Verification of customer transactions
- Customer service and business development
- Analysis, measurement and statistics
- Polling and market research
- Other similar uses
4. INFORMATION CONTENT OF THE REGISTER
The register may contain the following information:
- Contact information, such as name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses
- Registration information, such as username, nickname, password and any other unique identifier
- Age, sex, title or occupation and mother tongue
- Customer relationship information such as billing and payment information, order history,
customer feedback, contact history, lottery and competition participation information and cancellation information
- Information related to the implementation of communication and marketing, as well as information on the use of services, such as browsing and search information
- Recorded customer service calls
- Any profiling and interest information provided by the customer
- Any permits and consents
- Any marketing bans
- Any other information collected with the customer's consent
5. SOURCES FOR PERSONAL DATA
Customer information is regularly obtained
- From the customer himself by telephone, accommodation card, via the Internet, e-mail or other similar means or in connection with campaigns, events or competitions
- Using cookies or other similar technologies
- The Digital and population data services agency, the contact registers of telephone companies and other similar licenced private and public registers
6. TRANSFER AND RELEASE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data will not be transferred or released outside the EU or the European economic region